alison zahorski
A
02:46 AM - Apr 29, 2024
Licia
A
In response to alison zahorski.
You should balance that much water with electrolytes. Choose a low sugar sports drink. Urinating all of the nutrients out if your body is bad. Note: I didn't read the article. I don't agree to cookies easily b
02:50 AM - Apr 29, 2024
alison zahorski
A
In response to Licia.
I don't agree to cookies either!
There are always options to refuse the cookies.
I've set up an extension to google that refuses the cookies for me! - Consent-O-Matic
This add-on has saved me so much time!

Electrolytes should not be necessary when tap water is of good quality as it is here in Lyon!
04:57 AM - Apr 29, 2024 (Edited)
Licia
A
I should get the reject-cookies extension. It will save me time.

Sadly, many American cities have horrible water supplies. Japan has clean water, but few places add electrolytes though my husband's hometown's water supply naturally has many great minerals.
02:07 AM - May 01, 2024
alison zahorski
A
I can imagine the horror of the water supply in some parts of the US. We are very fortunate here in Lyon as the tap water is excellent. We are close to the mountains, with rivers flowing from the mountains through Lyon to the sea. It helps hugely with the quality of the water!
In response to Licia.
02:24 AM - May 01, 2024
Licia
A
The water supply is quite frightening in some parts of the US. I grew up with a reasonably safe supply. I now live on an island of mountains and volcanoes. The water supplies outside the major cities are natural. Here in Sapporo, limestone is our biggest issue.
02:28 AM - May 01, 2024
alison zahorski
A
In response to Licia.
I think I'd be doing a lot of filtering and boiling of the tap water if I lived there. Or maybe invest in some way of collecting rain water!
02:36 AM - May 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}