Professor Kyle
A
If you turn on the news, these protests seem to be the only thing happening in the country. Another shiny distraction for the GOP & the press to make Biden's tenure look chaotic...anything to turn attention from the booming economy & steady improvement of people's lives – except in GOP run states.
Lynn Holland @LHolland
Mike Johnson, facing a challenge to his speakership, intends to unite the party behind him by cracking down on student protests. Expect to see more college presidents brought in for hearings, more Republicans like Lauren Boebert paying visits to the encampments, more attacks on higher ed.
10:29 AM - May 02, 2024
10:52 AM - May 02, 2024 (Edited)
Fiona Bski
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
Exactly what I was thinking. Why are they showing this nonstop on Fox and now it seems they are showing it more on other MSM. Really, there is NOTHIGN else to report on beside t in court?! It's the only two thing you see.
10:09 AM - May 03, 2024
Fiona Bski
A
In response to Fiona Bski.
Oh dear, me and my fingers/typos.
02:03 PM - May 03, 2024

Only followers of this user (BattleFuzz) can see their posts

Professor Kyle
A
In response to BattleFuzz.
🤷🏻‍♂️
05:36 PM - May 02, 2024
Tonya Alston
A
I agree. They haven't given this much attention to the GOPs quest to extinguish the rights of American citizens.
The people parroting the messages of those chaos agents will blame everyone but themselves when they can't get birth control, abortions, or vote, or engage in ACTUAL peaceful protests.
04:37 PM - May 02, 2024
Paige Robertson
A
So vote for Biden, ignore Gaza, because Trump? I'm just not sure how manipulation like this is good for the Democrats.
03:09 PM - May 02, 2024
E Z
A
In response to Paige Robertson.
Hi Paige...
Apologies. I wish you would've come better armed with facts to the debate you waved your single-issue saber at...
Then measure a military strategic ally / nuclear power, coupled with jared kushner et al vying to take the beachfront of Gaza for development.
In guise of 'defeating hamas.'
04:22 PM - May 02, 2024
Really Doihaveto
A
In response to Paige Robertson.
When the news is 100 percent protests it is easy to ignore the daily, arduous efforts at diplomacy.
04:33 PM - May 02, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
100% my take too. There are literal "Biden's reelection chances dim as conflicts escalate on campuses across the country" opinion pieces out in NYT, WaPo, CNN, et. al.
11:03 AM - May 02, 2024
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Bob - Garden is Life.
Just absurdity. These protests will mostly be done next week when students go home.
11:06 AM - May 02, 2024
The Reluctant Townie
A
It leads into the 'law and order' narrative that R's prefer and I see locally.
10:56 AM - May 02, 2024
Dina Loves Dogs
A
In response to The Reluctant Townie.
Recall the frothing outrage from his followers over BLM protests. If they’re not already behind some of the campus protests then they’re jumping in to make them an anti-Biden issue
11:12 AM - May 02, 2024
Kalind
A
It’s on all of us to counteract with the facts
10:52 AM - May 02, 2024
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}