Professor Kyle
A
If you turn on the news, these protests seem to be the only thing happening in the country. Another shiny distraction for the GOP & the press to make Biden's tenure look chaotic...anything to turn attention from the booming economy & steady improvement of people's lives – except in GOP run states.
Lynn Holland @LHolland
Mike Johnson, facing a challenge to his speakership, intends to unite the party behind him by cracking down on student protests. Expect to see more college presidents brought in for hearings, more Republicans like Lauren Boebert paying visits to the encampments, more attacks on higher ed.
10:29 AM - May 02, 2024
10:52 AM - May 02, 2024 (Edited)
Paige Robertson
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
So vote for Biden, ignore Gaza, because Trump? I'm just not sure how manipulation like this is good for the Democrats.
03:09 PM - May 02, 2024
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Paige Robertson.
Nobody said to ignore Gaza, and nobody is ignoring Gaza.
03:37 PM - May 02, 2024
Paige Robertson
A
Biden is ignoring Gaza. His response has been pathetic to say the least.
03:39 PM - May 02, 2024
Professor Kyle
A
That's simply not true, and it's easy to find that out, so to me this sounds like gaslighting. You may disagree with how Biden's handled the situation, but he's not ignoring Gaza.
03:41 PM - May 02, 2024
Paige Robertson
A
Doing next to nothing is ignoring it to me. He's the President of the U.S. the largest superpower on the planet and the biggest supporter of Israel and yet he's has done nothing to stop this situation.
03:52 PM - May 02, 2024

Only followers of this user (BattleFuzz) can see their posts

Adele Not the singer
A
You may think he’s doing less than nothing- but you have only the media (we know how incomplete they are) as your source
Most diplomacy is done behind closed doors and unless you are interested in full scale war- then diplomacy is the way
05:04 PM - May 02, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}