✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
thread 1/3
✨As I posted a couple of days ago, I've been ill since Sunday, so have only been here sporadically all week. I was hoping some silly Friday evening fun would help me to perk up, but I came on only to see that some disheartening mess has been going on, & people I've gotten to know & enjoy have left,
12:15 AM - May 04, 2024
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
thread 2/3
or gotten beached. As I went thru spouts to find out who & why, I wondered if I really wanted to know... but I, who can never leave well-enuf-alone, went digging & even with my terrible math skills, was able to add 2 + 2, & figure it out. Now I'm just sad. People & things are too often not what they
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
thread 3/3
appear to be. It's all smoke & mirrors until they tire of playing games... then they let it all hang out. Then it's Whoa Baby, the boogeyman cometh! I don't know what to say. The current state of affairs just makes me sad & discouraged. 😟😓

Only followers of this user (MonMarch) can see their posts

✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
In response to Monica M.
Thank you, Monica. I'm not, but prayerfully Soon! 🤦🏽‍♀
03:27 AM - May 09, 2024
Josol
A
In response to ✨Shell Russell-Nelson.
I am so sorry- somehow I missed you were sick! I am so glad you are feeling better! ❤️

Like you I have been very saddened by the beaching/leaving of some of my original friends here. I do not know the stories behind it but hope this settles down soon. I would hate to lose anyone else. ☹️
09:38 AM - May 06, 2024
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
In response to Josol.
Thank you, Josol Love. I just need this trifecta of flares to settle down. They've triggered spasms & nerve spasms in my spine, & it's seriously Not a fun ride. 🤦🏽‍♀ Yes... apparently there are chaos agents amongst us. The user-landscape looks a lot different than it did six months ago. 🫤
05:41 PM - May 06, 2024
Heidi Hafeken
A
Sending you a gaggle of safe bear hugs from the Care Bears.
As to the rest, in @cbouzy we trust.
10:08 PM - May 04, 2024
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
In response to Heidi Hafeken.
Thank you, Heidi Love! And you're absolutely correct... Christopher knows what he's doing, & realizing his dream of making this platform thrive! It may be jarring to us at times, but I trust @cbouzy . 💜🤗
12:00 AM - May 05, 2024
Meg Smythe
A
01:20 AM - May 04, 2024
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
In response to Meg Smythe.
💜🤗
01:23 AM - May 04, 2024
Mark GranPaw C
A
Hang in There My Sister From another Tribe U have Value Ignore the BShite You R Better Then their crazy bs I will always have Your 6 in any battle as long as I’m breathing 😡😡👿
12:38 AM - May 04, 2024
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
In response to Mark GranPaw C.
Thank you... you're sweet! 🤗
01:06 AM - May 04, 2024
just alex
A
First of all, are you feeling better. Hoping so.
Sending healing hugs.
🤗
12:27 AM - May 04, 2024
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
In response to just alex.
Thank you So much! I'm not feeling much better, but at least the pain has settled down to a dull roar, & I'm no longer lying in bed like a mummy, trying not to move. I'm no longer on pain meds or meds period, since I became bedridden 5yrs ago, so it's always dicey when I get sick. 🤦🏽‍♀
12:55 AM - May 04, 2024
Deborah Conway
A
I hope you’re feeling better soon 🥰.
I think we have to look at it this way “people come and go from our lives” 💛🐳.
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
In response to Deborah Conway.
Thank you, Deborah! You're right. What is that saying? "People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime."
I say... Fun doesn't last, so when you find some, grab ahold of it & enjoy it while you've got it. 🤷🏽‍♀
12:50 AM - May 04, 2024
Sarah Apfel
A
I'm so sorry you've been sick only to return and find yourself in the aftermath of strife. 💔
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
In response to Sarah Apfel.
Thank you, Sarah Love. I feel like I must've missed a lot this week. Connections are so tenuous, & fleeting... but that's life, eh? 🤷🏽‍♀
12:59 AM - May 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}