✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
thread 1/3
✨As I posted a couple of days ago, I've been ill since Sunday, so have only been here sporadically all week. I was hoping some silly Friday evening fun would help me to perk up, but I came on only to see that some disheartening mess has been going on, & people I've gotten to know & enjoy have left,
12:15 AM - May 04, 2024
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
thread 2/3
or gotten beached. As I went thru spouts to find out who & why, I wondered if I really wanted to know... but I, who can never leave well-enuf-alone, went digging & even with my terrible math skills, was able to add 2 + 2, & figure it out. Now I'm just sad. People & things are too often not what they
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
thread 3/3
appear to be. It's all smoke & mirrors until they tire of playing games... then they let it all hang out. Then it's Whoa Baby, the boogeyman cometh! I don't know what to say. The current state of affairs just makes me sad & discouraged. 😟😓
Deborah Conway
A
I hope you’re feeling better soon 🥰.
I think we have to look at it this way “people come and go from our lives” 💛🐳.
In response to ✨Shell Russell-Nelson.
12:27 AM - May 04, 2024
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
In response to Deborah Conway.
Thank you, Deborah! You're right. What is that saying? "People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime."
I say... Fun doesn't last, so when you find some, grab ahold of it & enjoy it while you've got it. 🤷🏽‍♀
12:50 AM - May 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}