Only followers of this user (BattleFuzz) can see their posts

Li Milla4
A
In response to BattleFuzz.
And now, no doubt, _you_ will be the one being accused of "targeted harassment" for asking that others report it.
02:59 PM - May 04, 2024 (Edited)
Deborah Conway
A
In response to Li Milla4.
Yesterday the secondary account I thought it was Caroline - Because of the photo! I didn’t realize it could have been someone impersonating her! People are wild. The other part of this spout is yes that particular crew is relentless with petty grievances! They won’t let it go.I finally blockedthem
03:10 PM - May 04, 2024
Li Milla4
A
In response to Deborah Conway.
If everyone blocks them and they block everyone, there's going to be no way to even attempt to hold them accountable. Even though they mainly stay just this side of anything reportable, and you have to read between the lines to know what's going on. Such a sad mess.
03:21 PM - May 04, 2024
Deborah Conway
A
That’s why I hadn’t done it before, but I couldn’t take all the sub spouts about certain people all the time. It was too much for me!! I am extremely patient but it was either block or not be on Spoutible 🙂
03:23 PM - May 04, 2024

Dıanna
A
Hard same.
"It's funny how one insect can damage so much grain."
03:27 PM - May 04, 2024
Deborah Conway
A
In response to Dıanna.
Why can’t everyone act like the adults they are supposed to be. It’s why we are on Spoutible not to be petty, no main character of the day like the old place!
03:28 PM - May 04, 2024
Li Milla4
A
Agreed, the Middle School drama has gotten old AF. If you hang out on the Explore tab, you can't go a day without seeing it. I damn sure didn't come here for the drama. But at the same time, I cannot stomach injustice.
03:25 PM - May 04, 2024
Deborah Conway
A
Agreed, but some of them don’t what to let it go🙂 at all. It’s been a few months now and still!!!!
03:27 PM - May 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}