SLS StickFigure
A
I expect Spoutible to be where I'm not anxious about whose spout I might "like" or echo, or quote spout. Please, be kind to one another. It costs nothing and the benefits are priceless.
04:45 PM - May 04, 2024
Madeleine
A
In response to SLS StickFigure.
I also think it should be a “follow police” free zone, but that’s probably too much to ask.
04:55 PM - May 04, 2024
SLS StickFigure
A
In response to Madeleine.
Honestly, I'm still trying to wrap my head around what has been happening the last few months. Is it something like some OG's who were self-appointed hall monitors for their idea of a Spoutible utopia got called out, and then hissy fits commenced, leading to TOS violations? IDK.
05:06 PM - May 04, 2024
Kristin N
A
I’m starting to put things together. I get some people don’t like each other n don’t get along. What I don’t get is why they can’t block each other & forget it instead of obsessing over it & continuing the pot-stirring 😒
05:21 PM - May 04, 2024
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Kristin N.
I had a single argument in my time here with a 1st waver. He refused a dialog and after that, no more conflict. Simple, right? We all control our own feeds!
05:42 PM - May 04, 2024
Kristin N
A
In response to Matt Egan he/him/his.
Yes!
05:43 PM - May 04, 2024
SLS StickFigure
A
In response to Kristin N.
I don't get it either. We all have the ability to hone our own timeline here. Why gripe while doing it? It's disruptive. It's becoming tiresome. If TOS violations happen, that's Mr. Bouzy's team's responsibility. And we don't know the extent they do. Questioning that is NOT good for the site.
05:28 PM - May 04, 2024
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
I've not seen a single case of punitive measures taken against anyone who didnt deserve it. That's a lot more than I can say about other platforms where being a bleeding heart liberal seems to violate the ever changing rules. Here, we at least know the limits and they are not arbitrary!
05:40 PM - May 04, 2024

Only followers of this user (BattleFuzz) can see their posts

Kristin N
A
In response to BattleFuzz.
Exactly! That’s exactly what I mean. I’ve blocked people and that’s the end. I don’t care anymore. why do they care enough keep it going like some obsession it’s weird 🙄 🫤
05:33 PM - May 04, 2024
Annette & Vizsla Tucker
A
In response to BattleFuzz.
That kind of behavior is beyond normal SM use. If you do that, that is bullying IMO.
And I think I missed most of it because I unfollowed a bunch of them. I don’t care if I’m in THE IN GROUP.
05:44 PM - May 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}