Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
Ever since I had the food poisoning from hell, I'm really treading carefully when it comes to what I eat. I have a Tonbstone pizza in my freezer. But I ate one the night I got sick. But I'd also had the butt loosies that whole day, before the pizza. Should I risk it?
07:18 PM - May 04, 2024
Madrigal Rose
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Sorry you had to deal with all that😒 I avoid going out to eat anymore. Hep A is the biggest reason, in addition to the fact that there are no restaurants in this area that are worth the expense. I intend to get the Hep A/B vax at some point. Too bad there isn't one for food poisoning/crappy food.
12:33 PM - May 05, 2024
Li Milla4
A
Did you buy both pizzas at the same time?

If you already had symptoms pre pizza, I doubt that was the culprit. Still, can't blame you for being cautious.
07:43 PM - May 04, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Li Milla4.
I did buy both pizzas at the same time.

But my friend's wife had the same terrible, pukey week as me and she had no pizza. We went to a restaurant together.
07:56 PM - May 04, 2024
April Sparkles
A
Is your GI tract still feeling agitated?
07:42 PM - May 04, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to April Sparkles.
Not at all.
07:55 PM - May 04, 2024
Unapologetically Beth
A
If you had symptoms before the pizza, the pizza would probably be fine. What did you eat before the symptoms started?
07:39 PM - May 04, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Unapologetically Beth.
We think it was Red Lobster. We think it was the lobster specifically because Kristina got as sick as me and she had no pizza. Well she wasn't as sick as me but she had all the same symptoms and was in bed for 4 days.
07:58 PM - May 04, 2024
Ike K
A
Cooked to where it's boiling it should be fine.
07:25 PM - May 04, 2024
Jinxy's staff
A
Yikes! That's a tough call
I guess it depends what you have planned for later & tomorrow
07:23 PM - May 04, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
If you bake until it is well browned on top, nothing should survive to cause problems.
07:22 PM - May 04, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
Cut or break off a 1/4 or slice when it is frozen and cook only that. Wait a bit and see the state of the GI nation and proceed from there
07:21 PM - May 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}