Happy4uu&u
A
thread 1/5
Yesterday, I spouted @VeeHappened60 account was closed. Today, I was plagued with raw emotions that I couldn't shake into oblivion.
My emotions tend to be like a choppy ocean. It pops up in waves.

I engaged with her in March and wished her well with her health recovery.
12:02 PM - May 07, 2024
Happy4uu&u
A
thread 2/5
I enjoyed her charisma and sagacity. and she enjoyed being a great friend and ally to this platform and democracy. She shared music and laughter
and engaged with her strong following of friends.

Needless to say, a few people acknowledged my spout, and 2 shared a comment.
Happy4uu&u
A
thread 3/5
I felt a bit sad, as Spoutible is lauded as a platform of friends & family who care about each other. But, not enough to notice when someone is absent or missing.

Narry much of a remark.
Happy4uu&u
A
thread 4/5
I know we are all strangers with an inexplicable affinity/connection. Conversely, I also observed this platform embraced and welcomed many new people a few weeks earlier with eager anticipation and a great big bang. But, pure silence when a regular spouter is gone.
Happy4uu&u
A
thread 5/5
No questions or much dialogue were initiated, not that I have the answers. It's just really an empty feeling I felt as though our spout mate never existed.

Oh, well, all things are in perspective now. I have come to the acceptance it's not who you know, but who knows you.

Thanks for your visit.💜
Yolanda
A
In response to Happy4uu&u.
I don’t know if I saw your post but maybe it was because it hit the TL when discussions were being made about people being suspended for problematic behavior. It may have been lost in the midst of it all. So not necessarily a reflection on the community as much the busyness of the TL. 🥺 I hope…
12:28 PM - May 07, 2024
Happy4uu&u
A
In response to Yolanda.
Yah, probably so. The TL moving so fast and busyness of the platform.

Thanking you kindly for taking a moment to spare a chat. 😊
01:00 PM - May 07, 2024
Deborah Conway
A
In response to Happy4uu&u.
She called everyone Spriend🥰. A thoughtful thread 🧵 Happy💛
12:18 PM - May 07, 2024
Happy4uu&u
A
In response to Deborah Conway.
Yah, that was so sweet of her. She was always jovial when she called us Spriend. I always envisioned her smiling face.

I am so happy you remembered that. Thank you, Deb. 😊
12:38 PM - May 07, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}