Happy4uu&u
A
thread 1/5
Yesterday, I spouted @VeeHappened60 account was closed. Today, I was plagued with raw emotions that I couldn't shake into oblivion.
My emotions tend to be like a choppy ocean. It pops up in waves.

I engaged with her in March and wished her well with her health recovery.
12:02 PM - May 07, 2024
Happy4uu&u
A
thread 2/5
I enjoyed her charisma and sagacity. and she enjoyed being a great friend and ally to this platform and democracy. She shared music and laughter
and engaged with her strong following of friends.

Needless to say, a few people acknowledged my spout, and 2 shared a comment.
Happy4uu&u
A
thread 3/5
I felt a bit sad, as Spoutible is lauded as a platform of friends & family who care about each other. But, not enough to notice when someone is absent or missing.

Narry much of a remark.
Happy4uu&u
A
thread 4/5
I know we are all strangers with an inexplicable affinity/connection. Conversely, I also observed this platform embraced and welcomed many new people a few weeks earlier with eager anticipation and a great big bang. But, pure silence when a regular spouter is gone.
Happy4uu&u
A
thread 5/5
No questions or much dialogue were initiated, not that I have the answers. It's just really an empty feeling I felt as though our spout mate never existed.

Oh, well, all things are in perspective now. I have come to the acceptance it's not who you know, but who knows you.

Thanks for your visit.💜
Richard
A
In response to Happy4uu&u.
I did not see your spout last night but I thought about her a month or two ago. But then I thought I saw her spout and thought she was just taking a break. Did not know anything else.
12:28 PM - May 07, 2024
Happy4uu&u
A
In response to Richard.
Yah, she had undergone several surgeries in January. Popped in March and mentioned she was improving, but then yesterday I found her account was closed.

Thanks for popping by with a comment. 🥰
12:48 PM - May 07, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
Unfortunately it is a reminder that our connections are real and important but limited. I remember Vee and others who I no longer see. Most of the time- I have no idea where they went and wherever they are I send my best wishes and vibes.
12:26 PM - May 07, 2024
Happy4uu&u
A
In response to Evolve Undefined.
Thank you for popping by.

I just wanted spout mates to reflect on her presence during the last 12 months. @stylisheducator remembered her calling everyone spriends. 😊
12:29 PM - May 07, 2024

Only followers of this user (MonMarch) can see their posts

Happy4uu&u
A
In response to Monica M.
I realized a lot of people were not aware. I wasn't either, until I tried to check on her page to find out whether or not she recovered from her surgeries.

I was just sad that no one had much to say in remembrance of her presence.
12:33 PM - May 07, 2024
Ola
A
You said it all! 😞
12:13 PM - May 07, 2024
Happy4uu&u
A
In response to Ola.
Thank you, Ola, for popping by for a visit and comment. 💕
01:05 PM - May 07, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}