Happy4uu&u
A
thread 1/5
Yesterday, I spouted @VeeHappened60 account was closed. Today, I was plagued with raw emotions that I couldn't shake into oblivion.
My emotions tend to be like a choppy ocean. It pops up in waves.

I engaged with her in March and wished her well with her health recovery.
12:02 PM - May 07, 2024
Happy4uu&u
A
thread 2/5
I enjoyed her charisma and sagacity. and she enjoyed being a great friend and ally to this platform and democracy. She shared music and laughter
and engaged with her strong following of friends.

Needless to say, a few people acknowledged my spout, and 2 shared a comment.
Happy4uu&u
A
thread 3/5
I felt a bit sad, as Spoutible is lauded as a platform of friends & family who care about each other. But, not enough to notice when someone is absent or missing.

Narry much of a remark.
Happy4uu&u
A
thread 4/5
I know we are all strangers with an inexplicable affinity/connection. Conversely, I also observed this platform embraced and welcomed many new people a few weeks earlier with eager anticipation and a great big bang. But, pure silence when a regular spouter is gone.
Happy4uu&u
A
thread 5/5
No questions or much dialogue were initiated, not that I have the answers. It's just really an empty feeling I felt as though our spout mate never existed.

Oh, well, all things are in perspective now. I have come to the acceptance it's not who you know, but who knows you.

Thanks for your visit.💜

Only accounts this user (MonMarch) follows can see their posts

Happy4uu&u
A
In response to Monica M.
Yah, a lot of people come and go. But, she left an indelible impression on me. Always very kind and engaging. Only, this time she was sick. Well, at least we chatted about her for bit, and that's what I sort of expected when I wrote my initial spout.
12:44 PM - May 07, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}