Happy4uu&u
A
thread 1/5
Yesterday, I spouted @VeeHappened60 account was closed. Today, I was plagued with raw emotions that I couldn't shake into oblivion.
My emotions tend to be like a choppy ocean. It pops up in waves.

I engaged with her in March and wished her well with her health recovery.
12:02 PM - May 07, 2024
Happy4uu&u
A
thread 2/5
I enjoyed her charisma and sagacity. and she enjoyed being a great friend and ally to this platform and democracy. She shared music and laughter
and engaged with her strong following of friends.

Needless to say, a few people acknowledged my spout, and 2 shared a comment.
Happy4uu&u
A
thread 3/5
I felt a bit sad, as Spoutible is lauded as a platform of friends & family who care about each other. But, not enough to notice when someone is absent or missing.

Narry much of a remark.
Happy4uu&u
A
thread 4/5
I know we are all strangers with an inexplicable affinity/connection. Conversely, I also observed this platform embraced and welcomed many new people a few weeks earlier with eager anticipation and a great big bang. But, pure silence when a regular spouter is gone.
Happy4uu&u
A
thread 5/5
No questions or much dialogue were initiated, not that I have the answers. It's just really an empty feeling I felt as though our spout mate never existed.

Oh, well, all things are in perspective now. I have come to the acceptance it's not who you know, but who knows you.

Thanks for your visit.💜
Tracy I
A
We also HAVE to remember that as the platform grows we miss things because Spouts are not automatically recycled or pushed as they are on other platforms. If we’re on at different times of the day, I may miss all of your Spouts for days unless I have you on a list or until I think to check in.
In response to Happy4uu&u.
12:54 PM - May 07, 2024
Jen The Muse
A
In response to Tracy I.
I missed it totally too. I have a feeling that things fall off my timeline unviewed sometimes.
06:24 PM - May 07, 2024
Kristin N
A
In response to Tracy I.
Maybe I should make a list 🤔
06:23 PM - May 07, 2024
Happy4uu&u
A
In response to Tracy I.
I will endeavour to make a list. I really do miss a lot of spouts from spout mates I love to interact with. Thanks for this reminder. 🥰

Cheers to a lovely day.
01:02 PM - May 07, 2024
Tracy I
A
It helps because if you keep it to 10 or so you can see a whole day’s activity really quickly and then switch to a different list. I have one with people who post activities, so I can check, picture theme, scavenger hunt, lego Wednesday etc etc all in one shot and then switch back to another TL
01:11 PM - May 07, 2024
Lynn Massie 💙
A
as things were unraveling a couple of weeks ago, i made a "miss" list. so i can check in on people daily. tracy is right, unless one is on here all day/night, most spouts will just be missed. trying to remember people's handle is hard. lists are perfect.
06:43 PM - May 07, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}