Jo she/her Thompson
A
PSA: voting third party is for 🤡
Aaron Sands @goldenbuddha
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.

Accuracy Alert!

The claim about PSA or Prostate-Specific Antigen involves few aspects. Sources from National Cancer Institute (NCI), WebMD, Mayo Clinic, and Canadian Cancer Society suggest that PSA tests can potentially yield false results, both positive and negative. The test can yield false positive results that can lead to unnecessary procedures, anxiety and high costs for patients. Held in tandem, only around 25% of individuals who undergo a prostate biopsy due to an elevated PSA level actually have prostate cancer. Furthermore, PSA levels in the range of 4-10 nanograms per milliliter are associated with a 25% risk of prostate cancer. However, a normal PSA level does not completely rule out the possibility of prostate cancer, indicating the possibility of false negative results. Therefore, the PSA test, while a common measure for the early detection of prostate cancer, may not be entirely reliable due to its potential for false positives and negatives.

05:22 PM - May 09, 2024
05:25 PM - May 09, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Jo she/her Thompson.
I reported it as propaganda.
06:49 PM - May 09, 2024
jocelynjtweet
A
That sh*t is an automatic block from me.
05:53 PM - May 09, 2024
Joe Wiegert
A
I can't comprehend why people this POTUS is actually KOTEW (King of the Entire World)..... Do they realize that Joe Biden is just ONE man, decent and trying steer our country to safety? Do they realize that his opponent, the #orangeturd wants to be the ACTUAL KING OF THE WORLD? #VoteBlue24
05:32 PM - May 09, 2024
3Cs: Cannabis, Cats, and Coffee
A
That was an immediate block for me. Nasty account.
05:29 PM - May 09, 2024
Jo she/her Thompson
A
In response to 3Cs: Cannabis, Cats, and Coffee.
I didn't look at their account, this post was plenty of nonsense for me 😂
05:31 PM - May 09, 2024

Only followers of this user (BattleFuzz) can see their posts

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}