Katherine McNeil
A
I stood up for me today. I decided not to go to my 50th reunion. High school was hell for me. I had no friends due to my undiagnosed ADHD and ASD. At first I wanted to go but over the months I had to ask myself why would I spend $500.00 to go see people who never liked me? I feel good.
09:30 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Stephen Rauchle
A
In response to Katherine McNeil.
I attend a different school every 3 to 4 years as my Marine family moved from base to base. My dad retired after my sophomore year and we moved to civilian life. So, I haven't an affinity for a town or a school and now live in NM, graduated from NC. I don't go to reunions.
10:22 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Litt Roden
A
I graduated from high school in 1970 and haven't attended any of the class reunions. Those were not happy years for me and I've had no desire to revisit that time of my life.
10:17 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Armando Armendariz
B
I can relate, undiagnosed aspergers made high school a never ending stream of emotional torture. Oddball out, stranger in a strange land. Got out early because I had the points. Graduated with an SAT score in the top 5% in the state - I went hungover and zero prep to a Monday SAT. Math talent wasted
10:12 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Ken Gibson
A
You did good for yourself! Something we should all be better at. Saying no is an under utilized superpower too often ignored.
10:07 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
Good for you! 😉👏🏾
10:06 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Annie Bee Good
A
I've kept in touch with 2 people from my graduating class, one of whom was my best friend & married one of my siblings.

I believe if we haven't been in touch, we have zero curiosity about each other's lives. I have no desire to attend an event with people I used to know.
09:40 PM - Mar 16, 2023
RedHotRage
B
Mine will be 30 yr. Reunion..in2025
If I decide to go.
Once was enough for me with a 10 yr.
I had similar experiences in a hypocritical Christian HighSchool .
I didn't have much of a choice due to forced bussing in Cleveland.
I more than understand your pov.
09:39 PM - Mar 16, 2023 (Edited)

Only followers of this user (beec4240) can see their posts

Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
Good for you👏👏👏
09:31 PM - Mar 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}