Nathan Young
A
Good afternoon. Welp, everything in my life is breaking apart, and now my phone has died. I wonder which bad thing will happen next? Because the last time everything was falling apart in my life, I almost ended it all. I just need something good to happen and fast.
03:53 PM - May 10, 2024
Lisa Hannon
A
In response to Nathan Young.
Can someone with a phone call 211 for you? It's a community resource line. You could also post on www.freecycle.org that you're looking for a phone - it's amazing what people give away. But do you have transportation to pick it up?
Life is scary and very hard at times. All good wishes.
12:13 AM - May 12, 2024
Creative AF (She/Her)
A
Nathan: you are NOT alone. There’s lots of good people here who can help if we know how/what you need. I don’t know you, but I am here to support you and if you need some community support, just let us know. Spoutible folks are pretty awesome.
03:35 PM - May 11, 2024
Alice
A
Hi, Nathan, What are you doing for help? You're not alone.
Here's a link to a previous post where Spoutans listed services in your state where you could get help: https://spoutible.com/thread/30629150
You could also create a GoFundMe page for donations for something specific
02:58 PM - May 11, 2024 (Edited)
Nathan Young
A
In response to Alice.
Unfortunately, I can not do a GoFundMe since I am on SSI.
05:38 PM - May 11, 2024
Miss Lil' Bit Angie
A
You don't know me, but I'm going to offer you a hug anyways. I feel your frustrations, and I have learned in almost 51 years of life, there's a silver lining in almost everything. There are good peeps here on Spoutible. You are amongst friends.
🫂💜♾️💯
02:57 PM - May 11, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}