Christopher Bouzy
A
Pods usage is up tremendously. 😲
07:47 AM - May 15, 2024
I Am Not Ok Ok
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Yeah, because I just got jailed from FB for calling men, freaking out about the bear, gross. I actually asked, why are they so gross. It's my literal hell, as I watch violence against women treated like NBD. It's normal. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤬
01:04 AM - May 16, 2024
biochemcoachuni
A
Is there any way to have a reminder of selected pods sent to our notifications as they go live?
09:51 PM - May 15, 2024
John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
In response to biochemcoachuni.
I asked this question once and I don't believe I ever got an answer. 🤷‍♀️
09:54 PM - May 15, 2024
Phred
A
In response to biochemcoachuni.
Bio - that is a brilliant idea! It’s probably waaaaaaay down the list of priorities. But it’s one I too would like.
09:54 PM - May 15, 2024
Deb Prothero
A
Listening to the Morning pod you are hosting right now. Not a fan of someone dropping a photo in the middle of it. I don't care about that one specifically but it's a danger in my opinion to content I don't want to see. Make that an option someone can choose to view.
09:45 AM - May 15, 2024
Carrie, like the movie. Here for the gifs
A
Just curious if in the future the person hosting the pod might be able to see how many people listened to it but not “live”? There are some excellent pods but I don’t always get the chance to listen right away and don’t want anyone to feel discouraged if there aren’t a lot of “live” listeners
08:25 AM - May 15, 2024
Phred
A
In response to Carrie, like the movie. Here for the gifs.
Carrie - if I recall properly, that’s one of the bells and whistles that’s on the looooong list of requests. I think the pod hosts themselves asked for this. It’s an excellent ask.
09:06 AM - May 15, 2024
Amylouise Donnelly
A
That's because it's a good product. 😍
07:57 AM - May 15, 2024
Lee
A
Is it the polls? I bet it's the polls!
07:56 AM - May 15, 2024
Francy NOT Fancy