Jess Martin
A
Ok, people are posting cats and I don’t have one. However, here’s a wild koala I took a photo of a couple of weeks back. It’s #koala breeding season atm so they’re on the move. They’re normally nocturnal animals so to see one move so quickly during the day is amazing.

#notacat
06:12 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Sparkle Kitteh
A
In response to Jess Martin.
That's beyond cute!

I've been thinking about travelling to Australia for a while, so I hope you don't mind me asking. What season/months would you suggest? In recent years I've heard to much about bush fires that I'm unsure of whether it's better to skip your summer season altogether.
04:07 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Sparkle Kitteh.
It depends on what you’d like to do and see. Where I live, February is actually a good month if you like your #Summer and beaches because the waters are still warm but the beaches aren’t crowded with holiday makers (December and January are peak period).

#Australia #holidays #travelguide
04:12 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Sparkle Kitteh
A
In response to Jess Martin.
I'd like to visit some citites (mostly Sydney and Melbourne), the centre (Ayers rock?), and the East coast. I like swimming in the sea, but it's not a priority. I'm more interested in seeing the countryside and koalas.
04:16 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Jess Martin
A
Plenty to see on the East Coast! Every season but summer for the rock #Uluṟu

I’d first do a road trip along our main Pacific Highway Route 1 in a camper van so you can stop for a couple of days.

Saw wild koalas at #PortlandVictoria which has a free camping site. There’s an app called CamperMat
In response to Sparkle Kitteh.
04:24 PM - Feb 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}