Only accounts this user (beec4240) follows can see their posts

Kevin Hayden
A
In response to aaron.
It's where the imagination can shine. It shouldn't be Twitter or Facebook Lite. What can a top social media fulfill? What are the components when you aim for a useful, entertaining, engaging site and what should it include that others don't have?
12:47 AM - Mar 26, 2023
Suzanne JaaaNONYA
A
In response to aaron.
THIS!! 💯💯💯

Since Day 1, I’ve been sharing anything interesting, nerdy, funny that’s popped into my head as well as the seedlings of real content that will be developed & expanded over time.

And I echo TONS of super cool shit from everyone else too 🤩🙌

*WE* gotta make this place THEE PLACE.
12:35 AM - Mar 26, 2023
Kinzie Mat
A
In response to Suzanne JaaaNONYA.
(And do so by holding one another ((gently)) accountable should we notice a nudge is needed)
My gentle accountability GIF-search result for a smile:
06:25 AM - Mar 26, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to aaron.
Then those folks will see the awesome we created, the community, and they'll want in on it just like it happened with Twitter. Folks must remember that Twitter is 15+ years old. Famous folks weren't flocking there in 2009 when I was on there bitching about my job. It took years for them to join.
11:29 AM - Mar 22, 2023
Kim Kensler-Prager
A
In response to aaron.
I agree wholeheartedly. I am engaging every time, I come in here. I am comfortable here. It is up to us to build this community using our contacts and enthusiasm.
11:15 AM - Mar 22, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to aaron.
Agree. WE are who we are waiting for. Twitter is failing, not just because of Apartheid Clyde, but because it’s run its course. He’s speeding up its demise. Spoutible is different. We’re in a better place. More engagements and feels safer. This platform will grow, but it’s a process to get there.
11:08 AM - Mar 22, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to aaron.
Yes. & many of the loud, famous voices people miss on Twitter are only known because of Twitter. We don't need to "wait for them" over here. (And many of them don't really say anything interesting or original anyway).
10:47 AM - Mar 22, 2023
Karen Springer
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
While I definitely follow some of the same people on both places, I like the idea of building a whole new crop of people, here.
Also, I kinda look sideways at people who use the same bombastic voice here, as they do over there. Dial it back a notch, Jeff, I mean, people.
11:06 AM - Mar 22, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
Lately, I go to Twitter and wonder why I even followed some folks to begin with. Something is off. The new algorithms further amplify this point, as I don’t even miss those accounts. I’m spending more time here, looking for you guys…😜
11:29 AM - Mar 22, 2023
Anthony Lee
A
In response to aaron.
Be an active contributor, not just a passive consumer. 🙂
10:39 AM - Mar 22, 2023

Only followers of this user (beec4240) can see their posts

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}