Andrea Junker
A
The fact that many Americans cannot recognize fascism unless it looks exactly like Nazi Germany is very dangerous.
02:30 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Yvette
A
That’s what happens when you have an extremely uneducated Electorate. Republicans have been pushing this agenda since Reagan. It’s just gotten more virulently racist, homophobic, and misogynistic. Personally, I find MAGA Republicans an embarrassment to our Country. I don’t think Gen Z likes them.
In response to Andrea Junker.
03:48 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Knit vs Purl
A
In response to Yvette.
Unfortunate fact: Milennials and Gen Z have their far right fringe, too. And Gen Z doesn't like Democrats all that much, either. They're waiting for the student loan relief & universal health care that the far *left* faction of the party pretty well promised them.
08:47 PM - Mar 26, 2023
S C
A
In response to Knit vs Purl.
But they should know who’s denying it to them - Republican judges and Republicans in Congress.
02:11 AM - Mar 27, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Knit vs Purl.
There’s definitely right wing in every generation. However, the Roe v Wade debacle combined with the end of the Student loan forgiveness bill I think will push more young people to vote for Democrats. ☮️
11:52 AM - Jul 14, 2023
Sassy Musing
A
In response to Yvette.
I don't think the Alpha Generatio (2011- ) like them either.
08:45 PM - Mar 26, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Sassy Musing.
I’ll take your word for it. I only know a few kids from that generation. I have a nephew and my two very young grandsons. I have 3 Millennial kids and one Generation Z kid. There’s a huge difference in the way they see and interact with the world. It’s really fascinating. ☮️
01:50 PM - Mar 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}