Andrea Junker
A
The fact that many Americans cannot recognize fascism unless it looks exactly like Nazi Germany is very dangerous.
02:30 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Andrea Junker.
That’s what happens when you have an extremely uneducated Electorate. Republicans have been pushing this agenda since Reagan. It’s just gotten more virulently racist, homophobic, and misogynistic. Personally, I find MAGA Republicans an embarrassment to our Country. I don’t think Gen Z likes them.
03:48 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Knit vs Purl
A
Unfortunate fact: Milennials and Gen Z have their far right fringe, too. And Gen Z doesn't like Democrats all that much, either. They're waiting for the student loan relief & universal health care that the far *left* faction of the party pretty well promised them.
In response to Yvette.
08:47 PM - Mar 26, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Knit vs Purl.
There’s definitely right wing in every generation. However, the Roe v Wade debacle combined with the end of the Student loan forgiveness bill I think will push more young people to vote for Democrats. ☮️
11:52 AM - Jul 14, 2023
S C
A
But they should know who’s denying it to them - Republican judges and Republicans in Congress.
02:11 AM - Mar 27, 2023
Knit vs Purl
A
In response to S C.
Dems need to understand that someone staring at $50-$100K in student debt looks at Biden's plan and laughs bitterly all the way to work at the low wage job they took because no one will hire you without 5 yrs in-field experience now. Progressives over-promised.
08:28 PM - Mar 27, 2023
NeverNotBlack
A
This. The vast majority of this assholes in Charlottesville we’re millennials.
08:55 PM - Mar 26, 2023
Knit vs Purl
A
In response to NeverNotBlack.
And I say that as the mom of two liberal milennial men. But I live in TN and I'm here to say that there's a good portion of both milennials & Gen Z here that are their Gen X parents' kids.
09:07 PM - Mar 26, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}