Christopher Bouzy
A
We were going to put the following question into the survey, but I felt it would be better if we could read your individual responses. Does Spoutible make you feel safe, and if so, why? If not, please explain why not and what we can do to make you feel safer.
06:54 AM - Mar 23, 2023
natnewscot
A
On Spoutible, I don't feel like I've just swallowed poison if that makes any sense. On the bird app, I was at the point that reading the pure undiluted evil became too much. Wore out the block button! Here, I like not feeling upset all the time. A break from vileness & good for mental health.
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
09:57 AM - Mar 23, 2023
Phred
A
In response to natnewscot.
Right there with you! My body actually physically reacts when I go onto Twitter. I still do it for Ukraine and other activism. Hopefully the transition will happen before the year is out.
10:05 AM - Mar 23, 2023
natnewscot
A
In response to Phred.
I hear ya! I still have my bird app account too but its locked, mainly because I don't want any new followers. I keep it to steal some articles and to promote this platform where and whenever possible. I engage now and again but no where near like I used to, intend to fade it out as well.
10:18 AM - Mar 23, 2023
Laureen Hudson
A
In response to Phred.
Same. I still go into that app for data that isn't here yet, and every time I do, I tweet or DM that resource to come on over here.
10:25 AM - Mar 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}