Tim Wise
A
Not sure how to use this system but am hoping to learn. Any advice on how to discover folks on here?
11:22 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Missy The MAGA Slayer
B
In response to Tim Wise.
Great way is to use the explore compass on the bottom and push verified. Also check your suggested follows. Lots of great people here. Have fun!
11:53 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Mlb Anx
A
In response to Tim Wise.
11:48 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Danielle Johnson
A
In response to Tim Wise.
Explore is a great place to wade in and find great new folks to follow. Search allows you to search by name, hashtags, or verified users. It’s a wonderfully eclectic pod. Welcome!! 🐳
11:35 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Hypnotic_Mirage
A
In response to Tim Wise.
Looks like there are follow suggestions on the right side column (like twitter) - have to comb through each one. But what do I know I've been here for 10 mins. 😂
11:33 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Misha Ellison
A
In response to Tim Wise.
Hey Tim - as I see some of the elitely gorgeous guppies who responded to you here I can tell you - follow all of them. Helpful folks with interesting things to offer. Can’t go wrong.
11:29 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Tim Wise.
You can go to "Explore" and search for specific people, either by name or handle. You can also search by keyword. For example, "journalist" or "photography" or other interests. A list of verified users that migrated from Twitter can also be found there.
11:26 PM - Mar 27, 2023
John Muller
A
In response to Tim Wise.
Checking through hashtags is a good way to find folks with similar interests. The "suggested follows" tab might eventually be useful for that purpose, but for now it mostly just shows random accounts. Best way is probably to spout often and let people find you.
11:25 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Mazzaroth Vineyard
A
In response to Tim Wise.
Go to explore... it's the compass. And then search from there.
11:24 PM - Mar 27, 2023

Only followers of this user (beec4240) can see their posts

Misha Ellison
A
In response to aaron.
Lol

I like “Mayor Deidre” and “Warrior Queen Dani” if we’re proposing formal titles.
11:26 PM - Mar 27, 2023
tiyerobinson
A
In response to Tim Wise.
Discovery isn’t that great yet…the platform is a slow and steady work in progress. Based on the last survey, the biggest feature that people want is an app, so I suspect that’s priority.
Misha Ellison
A
In response to Tim Wise.
Tim! What’s the plot, astronaut?

A great way is to use the “Explore” page and use the search at the top. The page itself is like a firehouse, so that can be fun. But you can search on hashtags or people too, if you’re interested in something specific.

Only followers of this user (Canyonsfan) can see their posts

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}