TheVikingBeard
A
I am hoping to find some people that enjoy talking about bird watching, hiking/outdoors, pets and food. As well as other topics such as games/gaming. I share 2 corgis, 2 finches and 4 chickens with my girlfriend. What hobbies do you enjoy? Do you have any pets? What is your favorite food?
10:20 AM - Apr 01, 2023

Only followers of this user (AriesWanderer) can see their posts

Kat Fitzpatrick
A
In response to TheVikingBeard.
Hi, and welcome! I love all dogs, dachshunds in particular, but Corgis must be cousins or something, right? Used to have chickens and I love them!! They make a place feel like home.
12:07 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Resident_hippie
A
Hi & welcome! I love the bird neighbors here in the forest- both the wild ones & the flock of chickens. Love all the food. Except canned peas. ❤️🌀
12:06 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Rae Lyn Fox
A
Welcome! I have a cat, my favorite food is lavender espresso brownies, and I watch too much Critical Role.

(I have other hobbies, too, but they are too many and too varied for one spout.)
12:03 AM - Jul 04, 2023 (Edited)
Susan Lawrence
A
That’s great. I like birds too lol. Can you message me. Thanks
03:02 AM - Apr 19, 2023
Linda Eisenstein
A
My favorite hikes were in Yosemite, where I grew up. I've lived in #Cleveland for the past 60 years & my brother found some hidden trails that remind us of it. 2 cats here. Lots of reading & #music .
04:49 PM - Apr 09, 2023
TheVikingBeard
A
In response to Linda Eisenstein.
Yosemite is definitely beautiful. I’m hoping to go back sometime soon. I’m glad you have found some good hiking trails around you. I had a cat when I was younger. Pets have always been a big part of my life. Thanks for sharing with me.
07:48 PM - Apr 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}