Linda Eisenstein
A
Purity politics helped elect Trump & depresses the Democratic vote. Hold your nose and vote for every D. Fundraise for D's that can win. Get out the vote. Listen to black women & queers & marginalized people. We are the canaries in this coal mine and know we are first in line for real harm.
ManKillah Fruitface @FruitFacedFruitKace
04:11 PM - Apr 02, 2023
04:21 PM - Apr 02, 2023
O Aguabonita
A
In response to Linda Eisenstein.
Ppl who don't live in red states often have trouble understanding this political Reality (which can get very frustrating to we who do). This very lefty liberal Dem gets that Tester is way better than any conceivable alternative who could get elected statewide here (MT). Of course I vote for him!
04:43 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Nycbubbles
A
That gets a follow. Anyone who is still playing purity games needs to take a long moment of self-reflection and figure out exactly who they are harming and why they are ok with it.🍸
04:35 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Ronald Alexander
A
It is not a question of purity politics at least not for me I live in OK and our Dems running for national office are moderate/conservative and I supported them even though we are far apart on some issues. No Manchin is who he is and when he backstabs Dems agenda hurting his voters eff him
04:26 PM - Apr 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}