Mc Crispy
A
I'm glad there's an influx of legacies arriving, but I'm not thrilled with them.

The 1st and 2nd Waves worked hard at building communities.

The legacies, mostly, seem to be posting exactly the same way as they did on the dumpster fire site. No engagement, just "news" to enrage.
09:55 PM - Apr 02, 2023
JunieMo1
A
In response to Mc Crispy.
Yup, and that's something I've tried to get away from. No need to turn this into the same toxic environment as the bird!
01:18 AM - Apr 04, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
I think I've followed 2 or 3 people. Thus far, too many seems to expect the same "glory" and attention they got from the bird app. Some are giving it to them.
01:01 AM - Apr 03, 2023
Jess Martin
A
Meh. They’ll soon find out the rage won’t generate the same response as the hellsite did.
12:57 AM - Apr 03, 2023
Rebecca
A
Personally, if the legacies post interesting/novel/expert content, I’m not fussed if they don’t follow back or interact a lot. I’m enjoying the “normie” interactions I have here vs the other place.
10:18 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Matlock
A
There's definitely a lot of that unfortunately. A lot of people expecting to walk into a different place and just get the same level of applause as before. (I'm trying to be different but it's way too easy to fall into the rage cycle.)
09:58 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Monique Clemmings-Camp
A
I agree.
09:56 PM - Apr 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}