Mary OContrary
A
💡 #SpoutibleTip for Newbies: You can post up to 10 photos per spout.

Sharing pics here from our hike yesterday.

We sampled wild mustard flowers (tasted like grey poupon!), identified a dozen bird species, and saw deer and coyote tracks. Luckily no mountain lion tracks this time.
01:54 PM - Apr 09, 2023 (Edited)
Dawn Henry
A
In response to Mary OContrary.
Absolutely stunning.
05:28 PM - Apr 09, 2023
Kelley Lynne
A
Beautiful shots!
03:42 PM - Apr 09, 2023
Mark Wilson, MD
A
I was scrolling thru and thought, ugh, another "click the boxes with flowers" to prove I'm human thing--but, alas, just lovely nature--thanks for these
02:57 PM - Apr 09, 2023
Beetle Stone
A
But any idea how to quote spout someone to give them credit and also show their pics at the same time? All I can manage is to quote spout the words from the person and people have to click on that link to actually see pics - which doesn't quite do them justice.
02:41 PM - Apr 09, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Beetle Stone.
Unfortunately, there isn't a way to have the pics show up in the actual quote spout. Only a straight up echo would accomplish that. This would be a good #featurerequest to submit for a future update.
04:10 PM - Apr 09, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
Lovely...I recognized thistle...did a book report when I was about 11 I think...wound up with thorns in my hands🤪...also we call those red ones toward the last...we call them Mountain Wild Fire here in my state....not sure of the botanical name.
02:40 PM - Apr 09, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Vee a lot of everything Happened.
You are correct. Specifically, artichoke thistle and is considered an invasive plant in CA. One of the ladies I hike with is an OC Parks volunteer. She gets out there periodically to pull invasive plants so they don't get too far out of control.

The last one we call an Indian Paintbrush here.
04:04 PM - Apr 09, 2023 (Edited)
Mary OContrary
A
A few more …
02:02 PM - Apr 09, 2023
Linda Eisenstein
A
Beautiful!
02:00 PM - Apr 09, 2023
Mary OContrary