Priti (“Pree-thee”) N.
A
For new friends! A little about me. By day, I’m a business law and commercial real estate lawyer. By day, night, and everywhere in between, I am fighting for ending systemic white supremacy, working to dismantle mental health stigma, and promoting intersectional feminism.
10:56 PM - Feb 09, 2023
adriennebraxton
A
In response to Priti (“Pree-thee”) N..
so glad to find you here!
11:33 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Priti (“Pree-thee”) N.
A
Oh and lifelong Midwesterner, from rural Southern IL and have traveled around the plain lands. I now reside in the Chicago area. Check out my writing at the link in my bio, and please don’t be a stranger!
11:33 PM - Feb 09, 2023
Priti (“Pree-thee”) N.
A
I also speak openly about my struggle and journey with depression and the loss of my first love to suicide at the age of 17.

If you’re going through it, know that I love you, unconditionally.
11:05 PM - Feb 09, 2023
Priti (“Pree-thee”) N.
A
Lastly, I became Twitter on January 6, 2016 because I needed a space to speak openly and a new community, one that shared my values. The sinking functionality since the sale has been deeply discouraging.
11:08 PM - Feb 09, 2023
Priti (“Pree-thee”) N.
A
Since coming out, to add some balance to my crazy 24/7 life as an entrepreneur, I decided to get a job, and am working now at a great law firm. My tweets are mine, never the firm’s.

It’s been a wild ride!
11:04 PM - Feb 09, 2023
LISA LIPSCOMB
A
Amen Welcome Priti....
11:02 PM - Feb 09, 2023
Priti (“Pree-thee”) N.
A
In response to LISA LIPSCOMB.
Thank you 😊
11:39 PM - Feb 09, 2023
Priti (“Pree-thee”) N.
A
I am devoted to creating bridges of solidarity among communities minoritized in the US, especially as a South Asian American and eradicating anti-Blackness in my own community.

Through solidarity, we will win; but, we must fight together and not just for ourselves but for each other too.
10:58 PM - Feb 09, 2023
Priti (“Pree-thee”) N.
A
I recently came out and am queer after divorcing from an alcoholic ex in 2016 (judgment entered on 11/9/2016. Post-divorce, I accidentally started a real estate and business law firm, and then, I adopted a gorgeous adult dog named Shamrocks who will be 7 on St. Patrick’s Day!
11:02 PM - Feb 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}