Priti (“Pree-thee”) N.
A
For new friends! A little about me. By day, I’m a business law and commercial real estate lawyer. By day, night, and everywhere in between, I am fighting for ending systemic white supremacy, working to dismantle mental health stigma, and promoting intersectional feminism.
10:56 PM - Feb 09, 2023
Priti (“Pree-thee”) N.
A
I also speak openly about my struggle and journey with depression and the loss of my first love to suicide at the age of 17.

If you’re going through it, know that I love you, unconditionally.
In response to Priti (“Pree-thee”) N..
11:05 PM - Feb 09, 2023
Priti (“Pree-thee”) N.
A
Lastly, I became Twitter on January 6, 2016 because I needed a space to speak openly and a new community, one that shared my values. The sinking functionality since the sale has been deeply discouraging.
11:08 PM - Feb 09, 2023
Priti (“Pree-thee”) N.
A
I couldn’t be more thrilled to have a new safe space to meet you all, for us to connect, brainstorm, vent, and grow together in this crazy world.

This account is forever pro-Black, proud Asian, pro-choice, pro-immigrant, and anti-white supremacy and police brutality. Reform is the bare minimum.
11:10 PM - Feb 09, 2023
Priti (“Pree-thee”) N.
A
To close this super long 🧵, I will share as best I can, listen as much as I can, and collaborate with whomever is interested. I activate through my writing and mentorship, and by empowering fellow minoritized people in business to be themselves. I’m unfiltered and bad at apologies.

💜💜💜💜💜🐳🐳🐳🐳
11:31 PM - Feb 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}