Scott Johnson
A
These are symbols used by the Nazi imbeciles, so they can identify each other without an obvious swastika display.

(the 8th letter of the alphabet is H, so 88 is "HH" which stands for Heil Hitler).

Echo so more people are aware of these signs.
07:21 PM - Apr 14, 2023
Aurora Wildey
A
In response to Scott Johnson.
I know it's frustrating the heck out of Pagans that the far-right has co-oped so much Pagan symbolism. Those who aren't familiar with Paganism might find it hard to tell the difference between a nazi and someone who follows the old gods. I know lots of pagans who hide their beliefs because of that.
10:16 AM - Apr 15, 2023
Lisa K. "Guardian of Radical Visions"
A
Mission accomplished. "92, I believe, is associated with Ruby Ridge (which happened in 1992). It's a bridge between militia and neo Nazis. 18 is for "AH" (Adolf Hitler, first and eighth letters in the alphabet)." (From a historian who studies this stuff).
06:08 AM - Apr 15, 2023
Correen
A
#this is an interesting read about how an emblem went from meaning 'well being' to the vilest of hate. {Shades of the rights twisted obsession with the US Flag, imo}

https://www.bbc.com/cultur...
02:06 AM - Apr 15, 2023
G. H. ✅
A
If you haven't been here you may be interested in checking it out https://www.adl.org/resour...
01:31 AM - Apr 15, 2023
Sonia C
A
Thank you, Scott. I can’t believe in 2023 we are having to arm ourselves with this knowledge. History has the potential to repeat itself. Have we learned nothing??😔
01:16 AM - Apr 15, 2023
Martini C
A
Thank you.
10:44 PM - Apr 14, 2023
Kit Cat
A
I've seen a few come outta prison with double 8's on back of thier necks.
09:01 PM - Apr 14, 2023
Erica Deuso
A
Don't forget this one.
07:34 PM - Apr 14, 2023
L. C.
A
Living in a rural area with lots of these followers is getting scary. They follow me in stores, but won't help, won't ring up my items, refuse to bag my purchases, if I order something won't prepare it properly because they say I'm Jewish. I'm not & never have been.
07:25 PM - Apr 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}