Sharon Zimmerman
A
I do love reading through examples of bad web design to get a better handle on what sm-med business owners can learn and apply. That said, it's becoming clear to me that a lot of larger corporations have given up on better design 🧵 https://blog.hubspot.com/w...
02:27 PM - Apr 15, 2023
Sneaky Burrito
A
My personal website pet peeve is having some enormous graphic that takes a bunch of time to load and then you have to click through to get to the actual site.

(Pleased to see the worst offender of this type I can remember has changed their game so I can't post it as an example.)
In response to Sharon Zimmerman.
02:36 PM - Apr 15, 2023
Sharon Zimmerman
A
In response to Sneaky Burrito.
Oh that bugs me too! Up there with playing music when the site loads. I will admit that for newsletter popups, sometimes it is a coding issue that can be hard to fix, especially for solo entrepreneurs who might not have that skill, but the full-size graphics and tiny X to close has to stop.
02:39 PM - Apr 15, 2023
Sneaky Burrito
A
In response to Sharon Zimmerman.
I keep my speakers off 99% of the time so I don't encounter that (the remaining 1% is work Zoom calls). I do remember the blaring MIDI files on page load in the 1990s and I think I'm still traumatized from those.
02:44 PM - Apr 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}