Thurgood Du Bois
A
Good day #Spoutible . Take time to today to read this article. Once we educate ourselves it becomes harder to be deceived.

CRT = Curriculum Revealing Truth

#BlackHistoryMonth #CRTFAQ #blacklivesmatter

https://www.newyorker.com/...
06:09 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Pamela Kuma
A
In response to Thurgood Du Bois.
intense details which are essential to Black History, and equally, to American History. As a black person, I am eternally grateful for this knowledge. Please pin it on your page if possible. It needs to be reread several times. A good book club read.
09:07 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Pamela Kuma
A
This is knowledge. I am grateful. Thank you for sharing.
08:59 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Camara Reed she/her/we/us
A
Thank you so much for posting this article by Dr. Jelani Cobb. It should be reposted from time to time for those who want to learn the truth. The article originally inspired me to read the esteemed Derrick Bell’s book “Faces at the Bottom of the Well” which was thought provoking though daunting.
05:58 PM - Feb 10, 2023
Thurgood Du Bois
A
In response to Camara Reed she/her/we/us.
Yes I saved the article but you're right....it does need to be reposted from time to time. I will make a point to do that. I'm glad it opened some eyes to the truth. 🙏🏾
06:01 PM - Feb 10, 2023
my name means God's grace
A
In response to Camara Reed she/her/we/us.
Oh yes!!! "Space Traders" made my skin crawl. Put it on my list with "the Isis Papers" "Before the Mayflower" "the Autobiography of Malcolm X" and "the Miseducation of the Negro"
07:19 PM - Aug 18, 2023 (Edited)
Rosetta
A
Excellent article. Knowledge is power!
12:22 PM - Feb 10, 2023
Portia McGonagal
A
Excellent read. I should say re-read. It resonates even more than when I first read it if that's possible!
12:07 PM - Feb 10, 2023
Pamela Kuma
A
In response to Portia McGonagal.
I agree. It contains tons, and intense details which are essential to Black History, and equally, to American History. As a black person, I am eternally grateful for this knowledge. Please pin it on your page if possible. It needs to be reread several times. A good book club read.
09:06 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Jodie Cassidy
A
Thank you for sharing the artcle. In Australia we are currently going through a discussion of race about our indigenous peoples & enshrining their voice in our constitution. It will be a fraught conversation. After reading this will our vote support our indigenous people or will it remain the same.
08:58 AM - Feb 10, 2023
jarcen1
A
Provocative. Thank you.
07:54 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Laura Rachelle
A
This part 👇
“Someone asked him once, ‘What do you say about critical race theory?’ ” Bell first replied, “I don’t know what that is,” but then offered, “To me, it means telling the truth, even in the face of criticism.”
07:44 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Thurgood Du Bois
A
In response to Laura Rachelle.
07:51 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Patrick Roach
A
Great article! Thank you.
07:27 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Thurgood Du Bois
A
In response to Patrick Roach.
07:33 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Bev Turner
A
Excellent Friday morning read. Thank you!
07:10 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Thurgood Du Bois
A
In response to Bev Turner.
07:13 AM - Feb 10, 2023
momN blue
A
Bookmarked to read later. Thank you
06:52 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Sandy McPherson
A
Thank you for posting this. I am definitely better informed since reading this article.
06:51 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Rob Valente
A
Thank you for "spouting" the link to this article! Such an important read.
06:38 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Buckeyedotcom
A
"We have successfully frozen their brand—‘critical race theory’—into the public conversation and are steadily driving up negative perceptions. We will eventually turn it toxic, as we put all of the various cultural insanities under that brand category" - Christopher F. Rufo
06:29 AM - Feb 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}