Zaya Rose ⛧
A
It's the FKn guns!
09:52 PM - Apr 17, 2023
Ronald Alexander
A
I would bet my last dollar this homeowner like more than a majority watches fox . With their constant lies about urban, POC and all their other bovine excrement they have made us a scared and hateful country. Fox and those like it are part of that criminal enterprise AKA MAGA/GQP.
In response to Zaya Rose ⛧.
10:00 PM - Apr 17, 2023
Miss Ann
A
In response to Ronald Alexander.
Yes. Trying to be ok w/the new world where people to say their racism out loud, but draw the line at deciding they should get a pardon for it. Own it and be proud but you have to go to jail when you shoot a black boy in the head based on phantom fears from Fox about people not actually at your door.
10:14 PM - Apr 17, 2023 (Edited)
Sassy Musing
A
In response to Ronald Alexander.
I really hope that Murdoch, Carlson, and all of the others on Fox who helped to foment an insurrection are charged, tried and imprisoned.
10:08 PM - Apr 17, 2023
Ronald Alexander
A
In response to Sassy Musing.
I can't speak for all Americans but I think I can say the 81 million of US who cast their votes for President Biden would like to see some justice done and it just not the 1000 of so idiots who have been convicted but the ones who took the oath that was in power who planned this coup attempt.
10:12 PM - Apr 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}