Says Dana
A
I know this isn’t what people have been saying, but I find Spoutible confusing on how to follow people, see little or no news and don’t understand how it works. How do you become a suggested follow? How does that work? Really trying here.
01:44 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Sandra Przybylski
A
In response to Says Dana.
Hi! Found you by clicking on your link from Twitter.It was really hard to find & follow Twitter friends here,til search feature was added. I put my Spoutible & Post links in my pinned Twitter tweet & that's worked so I can switch back & forth. I use my laptop w/ browser & that works+cell phone.
09:19 PM - May 14, 2023
mar
A
so glad i found you here!
10:03 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Lizzy BOLDLY
A
Suggested follows just changed.

It had been populated with new accounts to try to give a boost. But a couple of recent troll attacks, rapidly establishing dozens and dozens of accounts with racist names, changed some things, including that.

I don't know the new system yet.
08:07 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Donna
A
Need to follow alot of people. When they Spout, it shows up in your timeline. Go to explore for more content.
02:11 PM - Apr 20, 2023
KevinC
A
Follow a bunch of people. Wait. Follow more. If you like a spout, echo it. Echos > Spouts for expanding reach.
02:07 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
Click on the 3 lines at the bottom left of your screen, you will find lots of information there...the one labeled more... that window located at the bottom offers more access...like to account settings and such as that.
02:03 PM - Apr 20, 2023 (Edited)
Says Dana
A
In response to Vee a lot of everything Happened.
But it doesn't give me the opportunity to follow you easily. I literally have to click on your profile and follow you. Anyway, just whining. Had 16K followers on Twitter and starting over is awful expecially after working so hard to earn respect.
07:56 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Bev Turner
A
Also, if you click Explore on the left, an explore tab will come up at the top of your page and where you can find verified accounts, some news. We are trying to get more here.
01:58 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Bev Turner
A
If you find a spout that resonated with you, click on who else likes it and you can follow those people. If you find an account you enjoy, go to that account and find who they are following. A list will show up and you can check out the bio and follow. The more you follow the more varied a timeline.
01:56 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Tim Graf
A
Welcome. :-). Unlike the bird, you do have to work a work. Check out the Explore tab over there to read the full feed. Follow those you find interesting. Also check out the Verified and People tabs on that page. Spout your own things, and echo other spouts. Remember, the users are the algorithm. :-)
01:52 PM - Apr 20, 2023
April Sparkles
A
Hi Dana,
Initially I wondered if you weren’t following people who post much, but I do see some great accounts in your list.
You might want to look at posts you enjoy, then consider following accounts that interact with the original poster.
I hope you find a refreshed timeline soon!
-April
01:51 PM - Apr 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}