Says Dana
A
I know this isn’t what people have been saying, but I find Spoutible confusing on how to follow people, see little or no news and don’t understand how it works. How do you become a suggested follow? How does that work? Really trying here.
01:44 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
In response to Says Dana.
Click on the 3 lines at the bottom left of your screen, you will find lots of information there...the one labeled more... that window located at the bottom offers more access...like to account settings and such as that.
02:03 PM - Apr 20, 2023 (Edited)
Says Dana
A
But it doesn't give me the opportunity to follow you easily. I literally have to click on your profile and follow you. Anyway, just whining. Had 16K followers on Twitter and starting over is awful expecially after working so hard to earn respect.
07:56 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Lizzy BOLDLY
A
Also, remember: Glass half full!

I'll answer your questions if I know. Things are still improving here and mgmt is responsive.
08:02 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Lizzy BOLDLY
A
Hover over my name in the top left of this reply and you'll see a blue follow button at the bottom of my profile. Or click on the 3 dots on the upper right and you'll see a follow in that menu.

Neither requires clicking through to my profile. I prefer to hover because I can see more info.
08:00 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
I don't know what to say...let alone what to tell you. Some things you have to put effort toward...you choose what that is...and whether the reward is worth that effort.
08:00 PM - Apr 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}