StefWilliams25
A
And Elon sold snake oil to those folks, convincing them that the cure to their sense of inadequacy they feel when they see Lebron getting 1M likes, and their tweet getting 1, was to buy the same status as Lebron. But that status isn't something you buy. You can't force people to be interested.
01:07 AM - Apr 21, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to StefWilliams25.
Hi Stef. I have a question. Will you only follow other blue checks? Is this an elitist thing? I think you’ll miss a lot of the best of Spoutible and create an us versus them mentality.
06:54 AM - Apr 21, 2023
StefWilliams25
A
In response to Diane Turner.
Judging by the comments you've amassed re: this topic, I think accusing people of being elitist because they choose not to follow complete strangers that have no connection to anything they're interested in is actually a better way to create an us vs them mentality.
11:33 AM - Apr 21, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to StefWilliams25.
Hey Stef! good to hear from you. Our experience here has been blue checks have come to Spoutible and most don’t engage at all. They don’t have to follow. But we would like to hear see content posted, some level of engagement. We have been building this community since Feb…. 1/2
11:38 AM - Apr 21, 2023
StefWilliams25
A
Give people time. Most people just started migrating in the last 3 weeks, testing the waters. People are still navigating it, trying to extend time to it here as well as their more established accounts, trying to build an audience worth spending time on. Spouts like this are a huge turn off, TBH.
In response to Diane Turner.
11:41 AM - Apr 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}