Tripp Smyth
A
I'm still trying to figure this place out, but does anyone ever spout (or whatever it's called)? I only get news links on my timeline. I'm doing something wrong, aren't I?
07:36 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Mynxie
A
In response to Tripp Smyth.
Diving into Explore (the compass on smaller screens) is the best way to find interesting people to follow. It shows the spouts of everyone as they happen

if you can't find the content you want to see, start making your spouts for that content & hashtag it. others interested in the same will find it
05:13 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée)
A
Welcome! Others have given you great advice so I won't bore you with redundancy. Happy to have you join the pod!
12:23 AM - Apr 23, 2023
Kris Y
A
Explore, on the left
12:23 AM - Apr 23, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
Hello and welcome to the pod 🐳
12:18 AM - Apr 23, 2023
Lightstar (I Follow Back)
A
Just put out a few spouts, echo some, start following a few and follow your followers back and you will see lots of spouts! Many of us are very vocal. Give me a follow.
12:13 AM - Apr 23, 2023

Only followers of this user (beec4240) can see their posts

Adam Stewart
A
When I read this I had a feeling you were following the newsbot. It's cool but I also found that it posts so often notching else gets seen.
I don't know how to toggle things to follow but make less important. So I had to unfollow newsbot
10:08 PM - Apr 22, 2023 (Edited)
Kris Y
A
In response to Adam Stewart.
There needs to be a list function!
12:24 AM - Apr 23, 2023
Sheri
A
I’ve spouted a bunch today. Been here since February, when I thought I would just linger in the background quietly like on the bird site. Then, I found my voice. Spout. It’s fun on a #safespace
09:13 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Joelle Balfe
A
We'll get you started with some followers! Follow back. And welcome!
09:05 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Sredni Eel
A
It takes a minute to find folks, but we're out there.
08:45 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Zaya Rose ⛧
A
Make some interesting Spouts then follow people

If you habe 0-3 spouts, there is less of a chance of being followed back. People here like engagement, not by-standers

Also, remember to like AND ECHO. Echoing and commenting on other's spouts promotes more engagement
08:05 PM - Apr 22, 2023 (Edited)
Love Light and Lincoln
A
Others here are giving great advice. It's what we did too. Also, if you came from the bird site and don't mind being there for a few moments, if you put #Spoutible in that search engine, many who've migrated here have info there, for how to find them. It helped us w/follows, hope it helps you.
07:58 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Sonia C
A
In response to Love Light and Lincoln.
Appreciate your Spout name. Awesome! I always sign off with my friends, ❤️✨, love and light. Lincoln takes it over the top! Bravo!
08:40 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Bev Resendez
A
I had a Twitter account for 12 years. Never tweeted. Too many hateful people on there. I've been spouting here. Lots of really nice people--who have opinions and will listen to your opinion without beating you up for it. Dip your toe in!
07:58 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Jeff Russell
A
In response to Bev Resendez.
12:24 AM - Apr 23, 2023
Cindy_Coffeelatte
A
Your Timeline is going to show what you personally spout or echo, and what the people you follow spout or echo. You need to follow more to get more. Use Explore to find those with common interests. You can search names, hashtags, etc. You must spout/echo so more people find you, too.
07:51 PM - Apr 22, 2023
ANGELA FULLER
A
FInd ONE person you like to follow, then go follow their followers... rinse and repeat. You'll quickly see a change in your timeline feed! 🖐
07:50 PM - Apr 22, 2023 (Edited)
Cathy Briggs
A
Start with explore, then follow people. Spout and echo
07:42 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Eleanor
A
Welcome. Choose explore and follow, follow, follow people you like there. You’re your own curator here (took me a month to get used to it). Also post (spout) your own thoughts to gain followers. Good luck! #Spoutible
07:41 PM - Apr 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}