Olivia Fisher
A
When I’m looking at people’s profiles I’d love to be able to quickly sort the spouts they write themselves from their echoes, can we do this already and I just haven’t worked out how? Or is this something that could be built into the app?
#featurerequest
01:51 AM - Apr 24, 2023
Ross Wilkins
A
In response to Olivia Fisher.
I've just submitted the same feature request. Whether it's someone else's profile or my own, I'd love to filter out the echoes and just see what is being spouted. Keeping my fingers crossed this gets added to the to-do list!
12:44 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Olivia Fisher
A
In response to Ross Wilkins.
Me too! I’m glad you and others agree
04:14 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Goose
A
Agreed with this, particularly given the tendency here to echo in lieu of likes. I don’t hold a massive number of echos against people for that reason, but I’m less likely to follow if that’s literally all there is.
02:05 AM - Apr 24, 2023
Olivia Fisher
A
In response to Goose.
Precisely, especially when it’s often the same echoes on profile after profile
02:06 AM - Apr 24, 2023
Chris McIntosh
A
This always annoyed me on Twitter, and it annoys me here too. There needs to be a way of seeing ONLY an account’s original posts.

@cbouzy #spoutiblesuggestions
02:02 AM - Apr 24, 2023
Olivia Fisher
A
In response to Chris McIntosh.
Same! The bird site is unlikely to change, but maybe we have a better chance here 🐳
02:04 AM - Apr 24, 2023

Only followers of this user (FalseProphet) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (FalseProphet) can see their posts

Silke Spoutista
A
Like this. In the image below your own profile, you see the lists of Spouts. In grey above is a tabbed section. If you click that you can see the person in question’s replies to topics to get a feel for interests or tone.
01:54 AM - Apr 24, 2023
Chris McIntosh
A
In response to Silke Spoutista.
Yes, but there doesn’t seem to be a way to see ONLY an account’s original spouts.
02:00 AM - Apr 24, 2023
Olivia Fisher
A
In response to Silke Spoutista.
Thanks, I’d love an extra tab that just has original spouts so I can quickly separate them from the echoes and quotes. In my mind original spouts are much more interesting
02:01 AM - Apr 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}