Alex Mitchell
A
Dems propping up Biden with no debates & blowing off the first two states bc he lost those badly in the last primaries is pathetic. Someone younger for Gen Z to get excited about is what was needed. Instead we are stuck with the typical self inflicted wounds & zero enthusiasm from voters they need.
10:18 AM - Apr 25, 2023
Anita Fabian
A
In response to Alex Mitchell.
I'm not thrilled either. But who's going to step up to challenge him with a record of accomplishments that come marginally close? If that happens I'm all for it. But it is rare to primary a sitting President.
10:22 AM - Apr 25, 2023
Alex Mitchell
A
Newsom has been too centrist for me over the years… BUT he was the first in the country to allow same-sex marriages in SF and his response to overturning Roe was great. I was hoping he’d run and generate a lot of enthusiasm from GenY/Z. Another mediocre Biden campaign undermines the party.
In response to Anita Fabian.
10:37 AM - Apr 25, 2023
Anita Fabian
A
If I had my choice (and I don't) I'd love to see someone like Senator Murphy from CT throw his hat in the ring. I think he may appeal to a wide range of voters and is an expert in foreign policy. It's not just about internal issues - a leader has to know what's globally important.
12:26 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Alex Mitchell
A
In response to Anita Fabian.
Agreed. He would have been a good candidate. This is why I like primaries… to see all these candidates with different strengths and ideas. Even if they don’t win the primary, they get conversations started we needed to have.
04:05 PM - Apr 25, 2023
DalyButtrfly
B
Yeah. Leave Biden alone for once you guys complain too much about him. Btw I am a millennial and satisfied. Progressives next time need to pick better candidates. Williamson and Sanders ain’t it.
10:42 AM - Apr 25, 2023
Alex Mitchell
A
In response to DalyButtrfly.
Repubs are voting for their god. And dems are fine with whatever. Dems inability to recognize the moment and meet it… is why will end up with a dictatorship.
03:27 PM - Apr 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}