Alex Mitchell
A
Dems propping up Biden with no debates & blowing off the first two states bc he lost those badly in the last primaries is pathetic. Someone younger for Gen Z to get excited about is what was needed. Instead we are stuck with the typical self inflicted wounds & zero enthusiasm from voters they need.
10:18 AM - Apr 25, 2023
Lucy
A
In response to Alex Mitchell.
Also, not sure what you meant by he blew off the first two states. Do you mean the primary state order? Why should IA & NH, two of the whitest states in the country go first? The IA caucuses are shit & Biden actually won NH.
04:37 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Alex Mitchell
A
In response to Lucy.
Biden lost the NH primary badly. I live in the state and it goes first bc it’s small. Candidates can travel the entire state with a tiny budget when they don’t have name recognition and haven’t gotten a lot of donations yet. There can easily be 15 candidates on the ballot. It thins out the herd.
07:14 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Lucy
A
Propping up Biden, who got 81,268,924 votes & saved us from a 2nd tRump term? Who’s this magical unicorn candidate we should be propping up instead? As for the primary debates, can you find when the incumbent president’s party has held debates? The answer is never. It’s just manufactured nonsense.
04:35 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Alex Mitchell
A
In response to Lucy.
People voted against Trump. Polling says the majority of the country doesn’t want Biden to run for a second term. So Dems should have put forth a candidate that people would want to vote for. This is a lesson they should have learned when Clinton lost. Find a candidate that excites voters.
07:21 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Anita Fabian
A
I'm not thrilled either. But who's going to step up to challenge him with a record of accomplishments that come marginally close? If that happens I'm all for it. But it is rare to primary a sitting President.
10:22 AM - Apr 25, 2023
Alex Mitchell
A
In response to Anita Fabian.
Newsom has been too centrist for me over the years… BUT he was the first in the country to allow same-sex marriages in SF and his response to overturning Roe was great. I was hoping he’d run and generate a lot of enthusiasm from GenY/Z. Another mediocre Biden campaign undermines the party.
10:37 AM - Apr 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}