Alex Mitchell
A
Dems propping up Biden with no debates & blowing off the first two states bc he lost those badly in the last primaries is pathetic. Someone younger for Gen Z to get excited about is what was needed. Instead we are stuck with the typical self inflicted wounds & zero enthusiasm from voters they need.
10:18 AM - Apr 25, 2023
Lucy
A
Also, not sure what you meant by he blew off the first two states. Do you mean the primary state order? Why should IA & NH, two of the whitest states in the country go first? The IA caucuses are shit & Biden actually won NH.
In response to Alex Mitchell.
04:37 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Alex Mitchell
A
In response to Lucy.
Biden lost the NH primary badly. I live in the state and it goes first bc it’s small. Candidates can travel the entire state with a tiny budget when they don’t have name recognition and haven’t gotten a lot of donations yet. There can easily be 15 candidates on the ballot. It thins out the herd.
07:14 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Lucy
A
In response to Alex Mitchell.
He won the nomination & won NH in the general. That's what counts. BTW, I voted for Elizabeth Warren in the primary. One by one all the progressive candidates dropped out & support coalesced behind Biden. I then got behind the only candidate I knew could take out tRump. Biden
07:30 PM - Apr 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}