Alex Mitchell
A
Dems propping up Biden with no debates & blowing off the first two states bc he lost those badly in the last primaries is pathetic. Someone younger for Gen Z to get excited about is what was needed. Instead we are stuck with the typical self inflicted wounds & zero enthusiasm from voters they need.
10:18 AM - Apr 25, 2023
Lucy
A
In response to Alex Mitchell.
Propping up Biden, who got 81,268,924 votes & saved us from a 2nd tRump term? Who’s this magical unicorn candidate we should be propping up instead? As for the primary debates, can you find when the incumbent president’s party has held debates? The answer is never. It’s just manufactured nonsense.
04:35 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Alex Mitchell
A
In response to Lucy.
People voted against Trump. Polling says the majority of the country doesn’t want Biden to run for a second term. So Dems should have put forth a candidate that people would want to vote for. This is a lesson they should have learned when Clinton lost. Find a candidate that excites voters.
07:21 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Lucy
A
Whatever motivated people to get off their asses to vote & make sure tRump was gone is fine with me. I don't need to be excited. I just want to live in a democracy.

Good luck waiting for that perfect "exciting" candidate that can win in this divided, broken country.
07:41 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Alex Mitchell
A
But voters do need to be excited. That’s how elections are won. Why take the risk? Repubs have restricted voting and stacked state gov. They will attempt to steal again. They learned from their mistakes. dems haven’t. When we end up in a dictatorship, it will be bc of the dems mistakes.
In response to Lucy.
08:33 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Lucy
A
The only thing that matters is winning the general election. Nobody that voted for Biden will suddenly turn around & vote for tRump. Sorry, but there is no way a young progressive candidate will win in this current political environment. That would be taking a risk that we would surely lose.
08:44 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Alex Mitchell
A
In response to Lucy.
I never said progressive. But progressive policies years ago would have kept us from sliding this far towards a dictatorship. If trump isn’t the candidate, then you have Biden running against someone younger. Running Biden is too risky. Thats why all the articles are hyping him, they know he’s weak.
12:29 AM - Apr 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}