Diana Beach
A
Had a white woman friend tell me she liked Kamala but she’s “unelectable” and a white male friend tell me “she’s all but disappeared”. I had to remind both of them of exactly this. Don’t let your (white) friends fall for this, it’s the same playbook they used on Hillary. And it worked!
11:07 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Bad Hombre Resistor
A
In response to Diana Beach.
She was given the task of trying to identify and solve the sources of illegal immigration from central and south America. It would be awesome to see her meeting with leaders of those countries and hosting summits with them to discuss it. Her PR people are not doing their jobs
11:46 AM - Apr 27, 2023
HereForTHEEComments1
B
She's already been there and met with those leaders. She's secured billions of dollars from individual investments for those heavily migrating countries. PAY ATTENTION.
In response to Bad Hombre Resistor.
06:03 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Bad Hombre Resistor
A
In response to HereForTHEEComments1.
Only 3 days in all of Latin America since they took office is not nearly enough. She could have a MAJOR win under her belt if any progress is made. I'm pulling for her, I really hope she's able to get an agreement made.
06:08 PM - Apr 27, 2023
HereForTHEEComments1
B
So you don't think securing billions of dollars of Investments to end the migration from SA countries is a big deal. She she aint done shixt? There is something called phones and ZOOM, ya know?
06:12 PM - Apr 27, 2023
HereForTHEEComments1
B
You say she's made no progress, but billions of dollars in aid, is PROGRESS! Crazy how VP Harris has been the only VP in history expected to END migration in less than three years.
06:14 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Bad Hombre Resistor
A
In response to HereForTHEEComments1.
That's my point. I DO pay attention, I read everything, I follow the news very closely. And as a resident of south TX I follow immigration news especially close. I'm not seeing it. Either they're doing a poor job publicizing it or it's not happening.
06:05 PM - Apr 27, 2023
HereForTHEEComments1
B
https://www.whitehouse.gov... She's done incredible work trying to get to the root cause of migration.
HereForTHEEComments1
B
The media has purposely done a Blackout on VP Harris accomplishments.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}