Diana Beach
A
Had a white woman friend tell me she liked Kamala but she’s “unelectable” and a white male friend tell me “she’s all but disappeared”. I had to remind both of them of exactly this. Don’t let your (white) friends fall for this, it’s the same playbook they used on Hillary. And it worked!
11:07 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Penny
A
In response to Diana Beach.
I had reticence about VP Harris at first, and it has absolutely nothing to do with her gender or skin color, I actually was called a racist AND misogynist on here🙄.Kamala has been in the background for the last 2 years, but I have to say her recent emergence has won me over. 🩵💙

#biden /Harris2024
07:05 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Diana Beach
A
In response to Penny.
I have to disagree with your term “recent emergence”. She been always working hard for us, fighting for our rights and furthering really important legislation. I’m from CA so I’ve watched her career and have always had great admiration for her. MSM does not report fairly or accurately on her.
07:59 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Dr K
A
Hillary won the popular vote.
06:47 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Diana Beach
A
In response to Dr K.
Very, very true. But 53% of white women voted for Trump and I feel like a fair amount of that voting trend was (in part) due to how MSM media covered Hillary and continually smeared her.
08:01 PM - Apr 28, 2023
CALAMITY JANE
A
EXACTLY.👍 Follow her on social media and you will see how much work our Vice President is doing. The patriarchy is working hard to take her down,😒 and it's up to us to not let that happen, AGAIN👊
12:28 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Diana Beach
A
In response to CALAMITY JANE.
They are working so hard to take her down. And a lot of white people are falling for that. 🤨
08:04 PM - Apr 28, 2023
JournoActivist
A
I can't think of any VP who ever took the media spotlight. It seems that they do their work without much recognition. In Kamala's case, she's a Black woman so she's under more scrutiny, even though she's not doing anything differently than any other VP.
07:48 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Diana Beach
A
In response to JournoActivist.
I disagree. I think she does a great deal of important work that is either ignored, or worse, garners her a “where is Kamala” piece. And as a Black woman, there are the straight up hit pieces like how much she spent on a pan in France. It’s an orchestrated effort to smear her.
07:53 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Bad Hombre Resistor
A
She was given the task of trying to identify and solve the sources of illegal immigration from central and south America. It would be awesome to see her meeting with leaders of those countries and hosting summits with them to discuss it. Her PR people are not doing their jobs
11:46 AM - Apr 27, 2023
HereForTHEEComments1
B
In response to Bad Hombre Resistor.
She's already been there and met with those leaders. She's secured billions of dollars from individual investments for those heavily migrating countries. PAY ATTENTION.
06:03 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Missy McMurray
A
Unelectable, except she WAS elected as VPOTUS. 🤦🏼‍♀️
11:24 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Diana Beach
A
In response to Missy McMurray.
She was trying to tell me why (in her mind) she would never be POTUS. I’m still amazed at the lack of logic.
11:32 AM - Apr 27, 2023
junerose32
B
Yes, excruciatingly qualified women are hard to elect...and why is that? It means we should work harder to GET THEM ELECTED! 💙
11:22 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Diana Beach
A
In response to junerose32.
I believe that was my exact response to her. I think I said “Doesn’t that make you mad? Then we should FIGHT FOR HER!!”
11:33 AM - Apr 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}