Diana Beach
A
Had a white woman friend tell me she liked Kamala but she’s “unelectable” and a white male friend tell me “she’s all but disappeared”. I had to remind both of them of exactly this. Don’t let your (white) friends fall for this, it’s the same playbook they used on Hillary. And it worked!
11:07 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Penny
A
In response to Diana Beach.
I had reticence about VP Harris at first, and it has absolutely nothing to do with her gender or skin color, I actually was called a racist AND misogynist on here🙄.Kamala has been in the background for the last 2 years, but I have to say her recent emergence has won me over. 🩵💙

#biden /Harris2024
07:05 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Diana Beach
A
I have to disagree with your term “recent emergence”. She been always working hard for us, fighting for our rights and furthering really important legislation. I’m from CA so I’ve watched her career and have always had great admiration for her. MSM does not report fairly or accurately on her.
In response to Penny.
07:59 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Penny
A
In response to Diana Beach.
Well, since I'm not from Cali, I don't really know a whole lot about her contributions, and maybe the MSM was unfair about its reporting on her, but all I have to go on is what I hear or read in the news, and that was almost nothing for the past 2 years. All that matters is that I support her now.
11:09 AM - Apr 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}