Steve Herman
A
The White House and a newspaper are denying there was collusion this week when a reporter asked President Biden a question very similar to what was written on a card the president held while facing journalists in the White House Rose Garden. https://www.steveherman.pr...
10:50 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Merci Merci Me
A
In response to Steve Herman.
Trump had plenty of cheat sheets. All big name speakers do. Even your boss.
GET OVER IT
12:03 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Deb Prothero
A
If he didn't have a comprehensive answer for how he is balancing semi-conductor production in US with how it affects South Korea, then I would be concerned. That is the obvious question to ask when South Korea leader is there. He has a picture because there is no seating plan for the Rose Garden.
11:37 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Raine Hyatt
A
The fact that you're a 0% Normal account is a GIANT red flag to me. No legitimate member of the press is that squeaky clean
11:21 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Beth L
A
Sorry, news guy. This reminds me of Obama's Tan Suit. This isn't a big deal. They have media people who work at the white house, and this is common pretty much everywhere people routinely do public speaking.
10:57 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Allen Bar
A
If the question was anything to do with his age, and he has a competent media relations team, then they were prepared for it. They're paid to anticipate these types of things, and given it's a pretty obvious talking point, if they didn't, they should be fired. No grand conspiracy.
10:53 PM - Apr 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}