BnJ_ Bb_H
A
Yesterday was awful! 🤢 I woke up at 5am with a terrible migraine, and then accidentally took too much of my migraine meds. I took the max dose in 24 hrs in an hour (half asleep and pain). About the time the migraine stopped, I started vomiting, cold sweats, shortness of breath. Yay for charcoal!
02:04 PM - Apr 30, 2023
SilverGrass
A
In response to BnJ_ Bb_H.
I had migraines for many years on medication. I also balanced my hormones, calcium, B vitamins, cut sugar, stay alkaline, lemon in water, 1 tsp of baking soda. I tried everything, finally found some things. Don’t give up. Try to sense them coming; can head off much better than if already blooms.
02:16 PM - Apr 30, 2023
BnJ_ Bb_H
A
In response to SilverGrass.
Mine generally stem from sinus pressure. If I don't get to that, it turns to an ice pick migraine as my doctor called. Right behind my eye area. The pharmacist suggested a national pot to help with the sinus inflammation. I'll give it a try.
02:34 PM - Apr 30, 2023 (Edited)
Ground Control
A
In response to BnJ_ Bb_H.
Got a sister who is recovering from a migraine, so I am sorry. Hope you get better today!
02:08 PM - Apr 30, 2023
BnJ_ Bb_H
A
In response to Ground Control.
Much better today. My mom made me call the pharmacist yesterday evening and tell them what happened to make sure I shouldn't expect any other issues. Bad mistake. Hope your sister is feeling better.
02:11 PM - Apr 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}