Dwayne Tuck
A
Our oldest child is trans. He reads the news. He sees the horrible things our elected politicians are saying and endorsing. He sees how he and his peers are judged, devalued, despised, and discriminated against. It breaks my fucking heart that we live in such a goddamned miserable world.
05:58 PM - May 02, 2023
Buster T
A
In response to Dwayne Tuck.
My heart goes out to and your child. A genuine tragedy unfolding in the states at the moment. I hope enough of you get mad enough to stop it. I fear it will spread north of the border if you don’t. Really really scary and sad.
03:35 PM - May 03, 2023
Wanda
A
I'm so sorry for the hell these "christians" are going to unleash on your child.
03:19 PM - May 03, 2023
ann heffner
A
there is nothing that i could say that would make things any less horrible, so I will just quiely send love and strength in your direction.
03:02 PM - May 03, 2023
Veronica Heugel
A
My heart goes out to all transgender people! 💙
02:59 PM - May 03, 2023
Yvette
A
I’m so sorry. Many people stand by your son. ☮️💙❤️🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️🙋‍♀️
02:57 PM - May 03, 2023
Grandma Sharon
A
I am so sorry you and your child are having to go through this. Please tell him that there are many of us that support him and are fighting for him.
Hugs to you both.
07:27 PM - May 02, 2023
Kat Fitzpatrick
A
This world is truly very messed up and I hate that trans kids are suffering so much harm. Just tell him there are people here who do care, that want him to be able to live an authentic life in peace, and we will do our best to see that happen.
07:00 PM - May 02, 2023
Lorrie Hoffman
A
Support to you and your son, rest assured there's more of us that care and stand with you and the Trans community than the idiots with loudmouths.
06:52 PM - May 02, 2023
Liz Sutherland
A
I am so sorry your child has to go through this miserableness. I am glad that your child has a parent that cares and loves. https://educateinspirechange.org/european-christians-forced-gender-roles-native-americans-acknowledg...
06:22 PM - May 02, 2023
Louise Marley
A
Much love to him.
06:20 PM - May 02, 2023
Rebecca
A
I’m so sorry that your son has to see all of this. It’s unfair that these small-minded petty scared people have been given so much power to terrorise innocent kids. Sending your son love from Canada.
06:12 PM - May 02, 2023
Jack Weir
A
You are a good parent, sending all my love ❤️
06:03 PM - May 02, 2023
Linda Eisenstein
A
Please let him know that there are many others who love him as he is & will do their best to protect him from the haters.
06:00 PM - May 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}