Myron Clifton
A
thread 1/2
I just published Unserious & Unqualified Marianne Williamson.

Marianne Williamson is an unserious chaos agent who is unqualified to govern anyone or even lead anyone.

Her views are harmful, dangerous, unscientific, and nothing more than an expression of her unearned privilege.
10:51 AM - May 03, 2023
JC_🇺🇸
A
In response to Myron Clifton.
oh gawd... this woman is a LUNATIC.
12:07 AM - May 09, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
In response to JC_🇺🇸.
Lol. A+ meme.
06:02 AM - May 09, 2023
John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
We do not need a president who would consult with her crystals before speaking with her staff. She's a conspiracy theorist and a nut. I don't know about anyone else, but I want my president to have a firm grasp on reality.
06:14 PM - May 03, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
In response to John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️.
Hard co-sign
06:15 PM - May 03, 2023

@PresidentKamalasHand deleted this reply.

05:52 PM - May 03, 2023

@PresidentKamalasHand deleted this reply.

05:50 PM - May 03, 2023
Kristine G
A
I couldn't agree more. Zero qualifications. Yet my BFF loves her bc she talks about reparations. I'd love for reparations to happen too, but how is Marianne going to get support to push that thru? She is a chaos agent meant to divide Dems/get GOP elected. Just say NO.
12:25 PM - May 03, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
In response to Kristine G.
Yep, and her reparations plan is another disingenuous thing - I have screenshots in the article.. it's basically a few dollars per week... so, yeah.
01:12 PM - May 03, 2023
indie perfume lover
A
Ugh this b*tch. I think she's only running because her book and merch sales must be down, gotta get back in the headlines. Her blatantly jealous, hateful disrespect of Madam Vice President is beyond disgusting. And her "you can just heal yourself with your mind" bs is dangerous. She's trash....
12:25 PM - May 03, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
In response to indie perfume lover.
Boom!
01:13 PM - May 03, 2023
Ari Anyperson
A
In response to indie perfume lover.
can't even handle mild pushback on that last one either

once blocked me cause I pointed out that mental illness is genetic, psychiatric treatment helps & trapping ppl with genetic mental illness in a loop of "why cant i Mind Power myself out of this" is dangerous & counterproductive
01:19 PM - May 03, 2023
Madelon Wise
A
She is not a serious candidate. You're right about her being a chaos agent.

Do you know the podcast Conspirituality? They have been doing deep dives on Williamson.

https://www.conspiritualit...
12:10 PM - May 03, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
In response to Madelon Wise.
Oh, I do not know about the podcast. Thanks for the link!
12:19 PM - May 03, 2023
Sassy Bee
A
These Klanned Karenhood ladies are outta control! I didn't even know who she was OR that she once ran for Pres. You had me dying though Myron "essential oil smelling mouth", not today Ms. Millie indeed 🤣 great read 👍 👏 👌
11:14 AM - May 03, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
In response to Sassy Bee.
🔥🔥🔥😂😂
11:23 AM - May 03, 2023

Only followers of this user (AriesWanderer) can see their posts

Myron Clifton
A
In response to Aries Wanderer.
I’m not certain it she does that new age stuff and got wealthy peddling bs crap to folk
11:24 AM - May 03, 2023
JeffCO
A
Ms. Williamson is yet another in a seemingly endless series of examples of people who made some money and seem to believe that validates their views on everything.

I think it's still a toss-up whether she's more a useful idiot or a useless one.
11:07 AM - May 03, 2023
Kelpie in Spring
A
In response to JeffCO.
I would argue that she is a damaging idiot. Her approaches regarding HIV and other health efforts have actively harmed people.
05:35 PM - May 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}