Myron Clifton
A
thread 1/2
I just published Unserious & Unqualified Marianne Williamson.

Marianne Williamson is an unserious chaos agent who is unqualified to govern anyone or even lead anyone.

Her views are harmful, dangerous, unscientific, and nothing more than an expression of her unearned privilege.
10:51 AM - May 03, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
thread 2/2
Excerpts-
06:17 PM - May 03, 2023
indie perfume lover
A
Ugh this b*tch. I think she's only running because her book and merch sales must be down, gotta get back in the headlines. Her blatantly jealous, hateful disrespect of Madam Vice President is beyond disgusting. And her "you can just heal yourself with your mind" bs is dangerous. She's trash....
In response to Myron Clifton.
12:25 PM - May 03, 2023
Ari Anyperson
A
In response to indie perfume lover.
can't even handle mild pushback on that last one either

once blocked me cause I pointed out that mental illness is genetic, psychiatric treatment helps & trapping ppl with genetic mental illness in a loop of "why cant i Mind Power myself out of this" is dangerous & counterproductive
01:19 PM - May 03, 2023
indie perfume lover
A
In response to Ari Anyperson.
Grifters just hate it when you present them with actual facts and data when it reveals that their flowery arrogance can't pass for knowledge and truth....
01:26 PM - May 03, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
In response to Ari Anyperson.
Ugh. That stuff is so harmful. You were/are absolutely right and I am glad you called her out for that dangerous nonsense.
05:17 PM - May 03, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
In response to indie perfume lover.
Boom!
01:13 PM - May 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}