Diane Turner
A
If you go over to the Twit and search Blue:Sky - you’ll see a ton of people trying to escape twitter talking about how they can’t get BlueSky codes. Say Come to Spoutible. You’ll be surprised by how many say- never hear of it but will check it out…

A lot of people just don’t know we are here.
11:39 PM - May 04, 2023 (Edited)
Alvin The Chipmunk
A
In response to Diane Turner.
Followed the instructions, and just ... wow. That is some wild stuff on BlueSky that the tweeters are posting. Anyway, invited a bunch, could be interesting, lol. 🤓
10:14 PM - May 05, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Alvin The Chipmunk.
Yeah. It’s crazy!!! I don’t know if I have driven people here but it’s easy enough to try.
10:41 PM - May 05, 2023
Gordon Price
A
I think BlueSky is aggressively self promoting. I also think limiting Spoutable to word of mouth will help maintain the quality. Friend of mine on the asphyxiated chicken was asking about Bluesky and I let him know about the cetacean option. 😃
04:43 AM - May 05, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Gordon Price.
Exactly! Pass the word around.
06:11 AM - May 05, 2023
Susanne Shavelson
A
Yes, I've been doing that.
12:51 AM - May 05, 2023
Silke Spoutista
A
I am Unbothered about this situation. Why?
Because what Mr. Bouzy has built and we collectively are growing is organic. Unforced, grassroots engagement. No parasites and a population of dedicated Spouties who will stand for nothing less than protecting that.
Build it, they will come. 😉🙌🐳🫧
11:46 PM - May 04, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Silke Spoutista.
I am not bothered but proud to get the word out to people who are currently looking for an alternative. BlueSky has the big PR machine. We are more gorilla marketing and grass roots efforts.
11:48 PM - May 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}